This is a snap shot of a parade on Monroe St. in 1950. It was taken at the railroad tracks looking south down Railroad St. The white building in the background was known to many as the Correia Building. It dates to the 1870's and at one time was the Russell House Hotel. In the 1950's it was used as a grain, feed, and coal store. The building pops up in many of our photos, but an individual picture of the structure has eluded us. It seems that a store with that much history, would be photographed by itself at some point in time.