Directly behind the "Five Amigos" is the old band stand (the railing in front of the truck). It was situated downtown on the north side of Monroe St., just a couple of lots to the east of the elevator. Concerts were held mid-week and weekends on a regular basis during summer months through the 1930's. We have two pictures that partially show the stand. Surely, with at least a decade of performances and a band made up of mostly high school students who came and went yearly, someone must have a good photo or snap shot of this nearly forgotten landmark.