The old high school sat on the northwest corner of Arlington St. and Walnut St. It was built after the old wooden school house burned in 1902. The above picture was taken a few years after it was completed in the summer of 1903. Many pictures show the entrance and bell tower at the front of the building. Curiosity has gotten the best of us. We would like to see what the west side or rear of the old school looked like before additions were added on in the late 1920's. This is probably stretching it, but hopefully at least one long lost photo may exist, hiding in someone's attic or closet.