Dr. Edwin Low and his son George purchased 155 acres of farm land approximately 2 miles west of town in 1927, for the purpose of building a golf course. Professional help and advise was obtained through the Kent Country Club. George Low did much of the work, leveling the grounds and installing an irrigation system. The club house was an old barn that was remodeled and moved to a location near the road (M-43). We have pictures of many of the greens, fairways and tees. There are also views of the front, back, and inside of the club house.