The Bangor Lumber Co. was originally owned by William Broadwell.  The business began as a saw mill on Arlington St. to the east of Maple Creek in the 1870's.  We have a photo once owned by Mr. Broadwell believed to be the original buildings.  The business was later moved to the northeast corner of Center St. and Monroe St. and we have a picture taken in the early 1900's.