The two story portion of the old Standard Coil and Adams Electronics building was built in the mid 1870's as a blacksmith shop and wagon factory. The structure stood on Monroe St. where MacDonalds is located today. It once served as a theater in the early 1900's, and we have the picture. Most of our older friends will remember the building as the Ford Garage. We have a photo with Model T Fords lined up from the front of the Garage all the way to Walnut St. All in our book, "Bangor - Our History in Photographs."