The building at the southwest corner of Division St. and Monroe St. is now the Bangor District Library.  It was constructed in 1919 as a Buick car dealership and housed at least two other car dealerships before it was purchased by the Sherrods to be used as a funeral home.  We have pictures of both the Decker and Manning auto sales from this location.  The Trim's Black River Exchange was on this corner before 1919 and we have those photos.