This is the five corner intersection of Charles St., Walnut St. and Union St. The Church of Christ, Congregational Church, and Methodist Church in Bangor all date back to the 1800's. We have pictures of all three, some from the turn of the century. The original Church of Christ or Disciples Church as it was called, was built in the early 1880's. It was basically rebuilt in 1908. The church then burned to the ground in the early 1920's and the current building was erected. We have pictures of all three.