Dr. N.A. Williams got his medical education from the University of Michigan. He graduated in a class 112 in 1883. After practicing medicine in several states in the west and Midwest he came to Bangor in 1897. His office was located in the Harvey Block which is now the restaurant at the southwest corner of Monroe St. and Railroad St. In 1901 he went into partnership with Dr. Edwin Low. Dr. Williams built the house on the northeast corner of Cass St. and Walnut St., which was used at times as an infirmary. He had a wife and three sons and we would like to know what happened to his family.